Regulations of the online store
1. The online store pst-global.com, available at the internet address store.pst-global.com, is run by Piotr Witkowski, who runs a business under the company PST Medical, registered into the Central Register and Information of Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP 573-248-97-30, REGON 240354172
2. These regulations are addressed to Consumers and specify the rules and procedure for concluding a Distance Sales Agreement with the Consumer through the Store.
1. Consumer - a person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of a Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
2. Seller - a person running a business under the company PST Medical, entered into the Central Register and Information of Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP 573-248-97-30, REGON 240354172
2. Customer - any person purchasing through the Store.
3. Entrepreneur - a person, a legal person and an organizational unit which is not a legal person, to whom a separate law confers legal capacity, carrying out on their own behalf a business activity that uses the Store.
4. Store - an online store run by the Seller at the internet address pst-global.com
5. Distance contract - a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
6. Regulations - these Regulations of the Store.
7. Order - the Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aiming directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
8. Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and determining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment. Personal data is only processed for the purpose of the contract and will be deleted later.
9. Shopping Cart - an element of the Store's software, in which the Products selected for purchase by the Customer are visible, and it is also possible to set and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
10. Product - a movable item / service available in the Store that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
11. Sales Agreement - a Product sales agreement concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means - applying to the features of the Product - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
Contact with the Store
1. Seller's address: ul. Sw. Franciszka 8, 42-200 Częstochowa
2. The e-mail address of the Seller: email@example.com
3. Seller's telephone number: +48607694549
4. Seller's bank account number
Alior bank PL59249000050000460060535609
5. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
6. The Customer may communicate by phone with the Seller between 10am and 6pm
To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, you need:
a. end device with access to the Internet and a web browser
b. an active electronic mail account (e-mail),
c. cookies enabled.
1. The Seller, to the maximum extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the technical infrastructure of the Customer.
2. Viewing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be carried out without creating an Account.
The prices in the Store are in Euro and are gross prices (including VAT).
3. The final amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store's pages when placing the Order, including in the moment of expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
4. Where the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow, judiciously judging, to calculate in advance the amount of the final price, information on the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as about charges for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs will be given in the Store in the Product description.
Order placement rules
To place an Order:
1. select the Product being the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to Cart" button
2. if the option of placing an Order without registration has been selected - complete the Order Form by entering the recipient's details of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter invoice data, if different from the recipient's data,
3. click the "I order and pay" button / click the "I order and pay" button and confirm the order by clicking on the link sent in the email,
4.select one of the available payment methods and depending on the payment method, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
Delivery and payment methods
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or receipt of the ordered Product:
a. Postal delivery, cash on delivery,
b. Courier, cash on delivery,
2. The Customer may use the following payment methods:
a. PayU electronic payments
b. PayU payment with a credit card.
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
Performance of the sales contract
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed the Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation occurs by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's statement about the receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. As soon as the Customer receives the above e-mail, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. If selected by the Customer:
a. payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 1 (one) day from the date of the Sale Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled.
4. The product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this paragraph), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
5. In case of ordering Products with different delivery times, the delivery date is the longest given date.
6. The beginning of the delivery period of the Product to the Customer counts as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or credit card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
9. Product delivery takes place in the European Union, North America, UK.
10. Product delivery to the customer is included in the product price.
The right to withdraw from the contract
1. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The time limit specified in para. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person designated by him other than the carrier.
3. The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a statement of withdrawal from the Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Contract, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before this deadline.
4. The statement may be sent by traditional mail or by electronically by sending the statement to the Seller's e-mail address or by submitting the statement on the Seller's website - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 3.
5. In the event of sending a statement by the Consumer electronically, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the Agreement to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer.
6. Effects of withdrawal from the Agreement:
a. In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Contract, the Contract is considered null and void.
b. In the event of withdrawal from the Contract, the Seller shall immediately return to the Consumer, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Contract, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery, except for additional costs resulting from the consumer's choice. delivery method other than the cheapest delivery method offered by the Seller.
c. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to another solution that will not involve any costs for him.
d. The Seller may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the Product back or until proof of its return is provided to him, whichever occurs first.
e. The Consumer should return the Product to the Seller's address provided in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Seller about withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends the Product back within 14 days.
f. The consumer is only responsible for the decrease in the value of the Product resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
7. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Contract:
a. for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement.
Complaint and warranty
1. The Sale Agreement concerns new Products.
2. The seller is obliged to provide the customer with a product free from defects.
3. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the regulationa regarding warranty in the Civil Code.
4. Complaints should be submitted in writing or by e-mail to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
5. It is recommended that the complaint should include, brief description of the defect, circumstances (including date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer's request in relation to the defect of the goods.
6. The Seller shall respond to the complaint request immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Client's request was considered positive.
7. Goods returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
8. In the event that a product has been granted a warranty, information about it, as well as its content, will be included in the description of the Product in the Store. The Seller will also attach a warranty card to the Product sold.
Extrajudical complaint consideration and redress methods
Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudicial methods of dealing with complaints and redress as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the headquarters and on the websites of municipal consumer spokesman, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Trade Inspection Inspectorates and the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
2. The consumer has the following examples of possibilities of using extrajudicial methods of dealing with complaints and redress:
a. The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent Consumer Arbitration Court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
b. The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
c. The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of the poviat (municipal) consumer spokesman or social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers) .
Personal data in the Online Store
1. The administrator of personal data of Customers collected through the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and then they are deleted.
3. The recipients of personal data of the Online Store customers may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected carrier or agent performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or a credit card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity operating the above payments in the Online Store.
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this agreement.
1. Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to change the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, Personal Data Protection Act.
4. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. In this case, may lodge a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/